I. REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTAL
1. Bicycles can be rented for minimum 1 day.
2. For renting bikes a guarantee is required with a value between 50 and 150 euro/bike, depending on the chosen model, which shall be retrieved when the bike is returned.
3. Rented bikes shall be taken/ returned from/at the rental center or from/to another place specified in the contract.
4. Rented equipment shall be returned to the time and date set by the lease agreement. Delay without prior notice to DRAGOMIR A. ALEXANDRU I.I gives right to charge a penalty fee of 50 Euro plus corresponding value for the exceeded period (1 day).
5. Rented equipment is for leisure, mountaineering, nor for performance contests, and is the customer’s responsibility to use it in normal conditions, to avoid its deterioration and injuries. Any failure during the rental period shall be announced by phone and shall be repaired on client’s expense, if the fault is attributable. At the beginning of the rental period the client is obliged to check the bike technical and functionally and at the end of the period to return it in the same conditions.
The customer is obliged to use the rented equipment in normal operating conditions and to avoid hitting, partial or total loss of the rented equipment. In case this happens, DRAGOMIR A. ALEXANDRU I.I. shall be able to claim compensation at the market value of the reparation or of the missing equipment (subassembly).
6. During the rental period, the tenant is not allowed to intervene on the technical condition or on the adjustments of the rented equipment.
7. DRAGOMIR A. ALEXANDRU I.I has the right to select its customers not being obliged to give reasons when refusing a request.
8. For the rental of the equipment shall be concluded a lease agreement and a handover protocol, for this is it necessary a valid ID in original. Throughout the rental period the ID card/ a copy of this shall remain at the rental center.
II. RESERVATION, PAYMENT, CANCELATION
9. Reservation can be done through on-line form found on the website www.inchirieribiciclete.eu, or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you want to rent today please verify the availability of the desired equipment at the telephone number +40723/150815.
10. Reservations made more than a week ago shall be confirmed at least with 48 hours before
11. Payment of the rental equipment shall be paid in CASH or by bank to the following accounts RO84CECESB0130RON0863893 opened at CEC BANK SA Sibiu or RO85RNCB0227134408980001, opened at BCR Sibiu, at the beginning of the rental period, for the entire contractual period.
12. Minimum age of a customer who wants to rent a bike is of 18 years. Customers who do not meet this requirement must be accompanied by an adult.
13. When the customer receives the rented equipment he must read and sign the lease agreement. At the end of the rental period the customer shall agree to pay of the value of any damage that may be charged, or partial or total loss that occurred during the rental period.
14. For the equipment that is returned before the date and time stipulated within the lease agreement, the value corresponding to the remaining period shall not be returned.
III. EQUIPMENT RENTAL
15. Rental equipment shall be used exclusively by the customer, or that customers’ group to which he belongs.
16. The customer is obliged to use the rented equipment under conditions of normal operation and to avoid hitting, partial or total loss of the rented equipment. In case this happens, DRAGOMIR A. ALEXANDRU I.I. will be able to claim compensation at the market value of the reparation or of the missing equipment (subassembly).
17. Customer is fully responsible for the conclusion of any insurance that covers risks that may occur during the rental period. DRAGOMIR A. ALEXANDRU I.I. is not responsible for injuries, accidents, or damage in any way of the customer or of third parties. Customer has full responsibility for damages of any kind (material, moral, physical, etc.) caused to third parties during validity period of the agreement.
18. At the occurrence of any damage incurred during performance of the contract, the customer is obliged to announce on the phone the rental center.
19. The customer and the group to which he belongs should observe the provisions of the Romanian Road Code and other legal provisions regarding to safe bicycle travel on public roads.